Glider Flying at Seighford
Have you ever wanted to fly like a bird? Well, gliding is the closest you can get to realising that dream. Why not head to our online shop and book aerotow launch behind a light aircraft to over 2000’ for a flight lasting about 20 minutes.
We also offer “taster session” for groups. We can provide 10-15 of you with a flight on a Wednesday evening in the summer months.
- To promote and encourage in those of all ages, a practical interest in gliding and to provide an opportunity to participate in this exhilarating and satisfying sport.
- To promote and encourage participation in gliding, by junior, local community and student members.
- To provide an opportunity for qualified glider pilots of all standards to improve their experience and skills, under the guidance of highly experienced instructors and competition pilots.
- To foster an environment that encourages teamwork, mutual support and co-operation among its members.
- To promote a positive public image and to work in harmony with the local community and authorities to provide a leisure facility that will be of benefit to all local residents.
- Above all, to provide the safest and most enjoyable gliding and flying opportunities.